Sunday

Ch-Ch-Changes

Q: "How many psychiatrists does it take to change a light bulb?"
A: "Only one... but it has to WANT to change."

Zadoodle is changing. What Zadoodle is changing INTO has yet to be seen, as the metamorphosis has only just begun. All I know is: change is inevitable.

I love vintage, and I will always love vintage.  I love the long-lasting quality of time-tested (aka used) items.  I love the old retro colors.  I love the price (see my blog post "Confessions of a Garage Sale Junkie").


My love for vintage has taken many forms:
I need to simplify.  I have too many businesses right now that compete with my attention.  God gave me only 2 children for a reason... I don't think I am equipped to handle more than that!  Same with businesses.

I need to be able to travel.  I have family all over the world, and I want to be able to visit them without being burdened with the constraints of a 2-week vacation.

I need to feel as though I'm contributing.  I've helped some of my friends and family develop websites for their small businesses, and I really enjoyed it! So I think I'll be heading in that direction, helping others build their businesses.  I know many have come before me and many will come after me, so I don't know yet what I have to offer to differentiate me from the others. Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Share |