Thursday

It's All About Who You Know (Rather, Who Knows You...)

I was doing so well.  I was Twittering (or is it tweeting?). I was blogging.  I set up a Facebook fan page.  I linked my online shop to twitter and FB.  Now I check in the Forums at Etsy and find a list of TWENTY-FOUR networking sites to connect to in order to build my "online presence." It's a great list, find it here.

Now, before I start looking at the cup as half-empty, I must remember that I have been working my new business less than a week, so one day at a time, right?  So if I set myself up on one new site every day, within a month I should be done with the list.  Or maybe I'll give myself more time. Or maybe I won't.

This is my thought process.  Aren't you glad you're not a fly on the wall of my skull?  Who wants to listen to THAT all day?

There is so much to remember to have a successful online business.  You have to build your product.  You have to build your clientele, and you have to build an offramp on the information superhighway leading potential buyers to your door!

My brain hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Share |